bhojpuri songs

Gavne Ke Pahli Ratiya Hot Bhojpuri Song

In this song, the girl is singing about her first night with her husband. Gauba is when the husband brings the girl back to his own house. Usually the girls gets married quite young and when she comes of age, the husband brings her to his house with pomp and show. In this song one lady is explaining her first honeymoon and say the first night of honeymoon he make me sleep with himself, my husband do miracle by doing off lamp. Bed is fully decorated and new bed sheet was laid and I was very sleepy but he fill me in his arm, how to say, what he do by turned on my side. My husband do miracle by doing off lamp. Keep on listening this all story by her, really Gavne ke pahli ratiya is very interesting. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.