Choliya Ke Khol Dee (Full Bhojpuri Hot Video Song) Feat. Hot & Sexy Monalisa

The girl is singing in Bhojpuri that she is a Bengali girl and asking the boy to make her the "gharwali" (wife). It is a nice sexy song with good lyrics. Often the quality of some of these Bhojpuri songs and videos are poor but in this case the video is well produced by the T-series. Monalisa who is a Bhojpuri model as done a good job in this video. 

Song : Choliya Ke Khol Dee
Movie : Gundai Raaj
Star cast : Pawan Singh, Monalisa, Others
Singer : Kalpana
Music Director : Vinay Bihari
Lyricst : Vinay Bihari
Music Label : T-Series
Choliya Ke Khol Dee (Bhojpuri Hot Video Song). Hot & Sexy Monalisa
Reactions:

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:21

    I don't even understand how I finished up here, however I thought this post used to be great.
    I don't recognise who you're but certainly you're going to a well-known blogger in the event you are not already.
    Cheers!

    Feel free to visit my weblog :: DM900 margarita machine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:20

    I know this web page presents quality depending articles or
    reviews and extra stuff, is there any other website which
    offers these data in quality?

    Look into my page ... pub table And chairs

    ReplyDelete